If you are under the age of 13, you may not access or use the Site. Any is certifying that he/she is over the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 13 has used the Sites without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com so we can delete such information from our files.
If you are a resident of a European Union member state, the United Kingdom or Switzerland, you may not access or use the Site. We do not knowingly collect, store or transfer information from or about any person protected by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation or other European privacy and data security laws and are not certified to handle, transfer or protect such information. If you believe we have received such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Canadian resident, you may have certain rights under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and other Canadian law with respect to our transfer of and your access to, correction, amendment or deletion of, or limitation on use of your personal data and our use of certain online tracking programs. To exercise any of these rights or pose a question or request, contact us at email@example.com.
Collection of Information
The Sites collect various types of information and by visiting and using the Sites you consent to such collection, including but not limited to:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include but are not limited to cookies, number of visits, authenticated users, visit time and date, visitor domain, city and major country regions, state or region, country, IP address, entry and exit pages, web compression, visitor operating system, visitor browser, search engine used, keywords, key phrases, errors, screen resolution, browser supported technologies, language, organization name, WhoIs data, audio support format, and other information that is commonly collected as technology and the market evolve. The Sites may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time. This also may include Google Analytics with remarketing, demographics, and interest features, as well as related items through Facebook Pixel. We use this information to improve our business and to improve our content/ads for our visitors.
- Information collected through your clicking links on the Sites or in communications sent by CGB, including but not limited to browsing history, search engine usage, potential social media connections, and other information related to tracking the success of each link. By clicking such links, you consent to such tracking.
If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics in the future please visit this link currently available opt-outs. Visitors can also opt out of Google Advertising Features through ad settings on your Google account and mobile app settings where applicable.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other Sites garner, make use of and share information collected.
If you do not wish to have information collected from you by the Site, do not use the Sites. You may cease using the Sites at any time.
Use of Information Collected
The Sites may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from the Sites. The Sites may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. By continuing to use the Sites, you consent to the use of such information in the manner herein described.
The Sites do not now, nor will they in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. The Sites do not now, but may in the future, disclose certain information to third parties with whom CGB has a relationship, such as partner entities and contractors.
The Sites may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon CGB and/or the Sites; and
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of the Sites.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out and Deletion of Information
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving any communication from CGB. To discontinue or unsubscribe from CGB communications, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you desire to discontinue your use of the Sites and have your information removed from our systems, please send your request to email@example.com. Note that we may be unable to remove any user data or information that is not controlled by us, including but not limited to any information required to be maintained by applicable law or regulation.
Links to Other Web Sites
In the event that you make a purchase from the Sites, you may be automatically redirected to a third party website or entity in order for payment to be processed. By visiting the Sites and making such a purchase, you agree that this redirection is permitted. The Sites do not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such Sites, and by using the Sites, you expressly release CGB and agree to hold CGB harmless from any act, claim, injury, harm, or the like arising from your use of third party Sites, even if such sites were visited via the Sites.
The Sites shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company may also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 513-744-1946